Bolton, Greater Manchester
£24.00 - £28.00 per hour
5 months ago
As a Manufacturing Engineer within the assembly manufacturing facility your focus will be to ensure that products are built efficiently and to budget. As a key member of the Manufacturing Engineering team, you will carry out activities in support of multi-project manufacturing.
* Compilation and update of Manufacturing Instructions.
* Design, Commissioning and proving of associated tooling.
* Support the industrial validation process through the use of FMEA's, FAI's etc.
* Resolution of technical problems that may arise during the manufacturing process.
* Route card changes as a result or rework activities.
* Management of Configuration Control by the embodiment of Design Modifications into the Manufacturing Instructions.
* Support to the Non Conformance Process using SAP.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
* Formal further education certificate to HNC or equivalent certificate.
* 5 years' experience within an engineering discipline.
* Have the ability to interpret Design Drawings with a view to producing Manufacturing Build Instructions for both Skilled and Semi-Skilled operators.
* Have experience of Electronic Sub Assembly manufacture through to System level builds.
* Have experience and knowledge of the assembly process for small/miniature Electro-Mechanical Actuation Systems.
* Must be able to work within, and contribute to a team environment.
* Recognise and understand customer requirements, and respond to them.
* Understand and work to Company Processes and Procedures.
* Have the ability to communicate both within the working group and at various levels of the organisation.
* Manual handling training.
* ESD training.