18 days ago
Support all elements that entail Nuclear Consultancy project delivery. This includes all areas of technical and non-technical works requiring specialist manufacturing engineering knowledge, six sigma detailing, accurate report writing and signoff, document control, project & Stakeholder management, project KPI reporting amongst other detailing as dictated by the Nuclear Consultancy managers (direct and indirect). The job will also require support in analysing and delivering options/methods in streamlining manufacturing of all processes within the reactor build (multi-programme).
- Strong user of MS Office
- Strong experience in build, test and commissioning
- Must have HND/HNC or higher with extensive experience within engineering/manufacturing
- Must have manufacturing engineering experience with suitable associated toolsets e.g. six sigma
- Having knowledge of the Nuclear power industry would be beneficial
- The ability to build robust investment/business cases is desirable
Must have specialist manufacturing engineering knowledge and have worked within large scale manufacture - incorporating build, test and commissioning work streams. Must also have experience in driving delivery and an understanding of change management and how this is implemented.
Recognising the RESTRICTED nature of the work, suitable candidates will be SC cleared or eligible for this level of clearance.