Katie Robson Hill
4 months ago
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer on a permanent basis in the Telford area.
The role will be involved in the transfer of work and establishment of the manufacturing processes for complex fabricated assemblies.
- Developing plans for transfer of tooling
- Understand & document customer quality requirements
- Generate feasibility assessments against quality requirement and drive manufacturing feasibility and feedback back into the development of the product
- Develop fabrication and assembly processes working with in-house teams, both staff and shop floor
- Specification of production assembly facility
- Support supplier selection
- Liaising with new suppliers, manage suppliers through to delivery
- Oversee product through to launch and capacity verification
We are looking for broad technical, project and manufacturing engineering / quality engineering experience, with the ability to use this extensive engineering knowledge to feed into new proposals which are based on sound technical principles.
You will be educated to HND level (or equivalent) or higher in an engineering discipline with an excellent technical understanding of manufacturing and assembly processes. You will possess strong supplier management skills and previous experience within the automotive industry would be highly desirable.
Travel will be required in this role.