Up to £28.00 per hour
10 months ago
Our Burnley based client has a requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer to undertake the below contract role.
Knowledge & experience required
* Support to shopfloor on assembly queries / issues
* Knowledge of Catia, PLM (Teamcenter) & SAP
* Configuration management, particularly identifying impact & flowdown of design change to work instructions & condition of supply of detail parts
* Lean & Continuous Improvement initiative
* Compilation & update of assembly work instructions
* Understanding of design data including 3D models, 2D drawings (including G D & T), BOM comparison & component allocation
* Quality documentation including FAIR (or equivalent), assembly traceability & inspection
* Not afraid of a challenge & 'digging a little deeper' to identify real root cause of issues & the subsequent remedial actions.
* Familiar with QRQC processes & problem solving tools