Bolton, Greater Manchester
£13.90 - £14.90 per hour
10 months ago
The Manufacturing Controller's role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a stores environment. Loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Packing to written instructions including the use of hand tools.
* Stock control/ storekeeping including shelf life control.
* Receiving and issuing of tooling.
* Updating computer records.
* Kitting activity.
* Loading and unloading of lorries.
* Monitor stock requirement.
Role requirements (skills, training and qualifications)
* Follow instructions, both written & verbal.
* Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
* Attention to detail.
* Work on own with minimal supervision.
* Use own initiative.
* Manual handling training.
* Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
* ESD training.
* PC skills, including EXCEL.
* Fork lift truck licence.
* Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.
* Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP.
* Fork Lift Truck medical.
Packing to written instructions including the use of hand tools. Stock control/ storekeeping including shelf life control. Receiving and issuing of tooling. Updating computer records. Kitting activity. Loading and unloading of lorries. Monitor stock requirement.