about 1 year ago
OUR WORLD LEADING CLIENT BASED IN STEVENAGE WITHIN THE AEROSPACE & DEFENSE INDUSTRY IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT 2X MANUFACTURING CONTROLLERS ASAP!!!
The Manufacturing Controller's role will involve issue, receipt and management of stores and inventory in a stores environment.
Loading, control and monitoring of work packages in a manufacturing environment.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Stock control / storekeeping including shelf life control.
- Load the manufacturing cells with the requisite jobs in accordance with planned lead and cycle times, in order to comply with manufacturing programmes and delivery schedules.
- Packing including the use of hand tools.
- Receiving and issuing of tooling.
- Updating computer records.
- Kitting activity.
- Loading and unloading of lorries.
- Experience in a stores environment or manufacturing control.
- Follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- Use own initiative.
- Manual handling training.
- Lifting & Slinging training (Including overhead cranes).
- ESD training.
- PC skills, including EXCEL.
- Fork lift truck licence.
- Knowledge of Kanban and 2 bin systems.
- Experience with an Enterprise Planning System e.g. SAP.
- Medical requirements: Fork Lift Truck medical.
Working standard day shift Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.00pm
Please forward an updated CV stating your current position, availiabiity and notice period if applicable.