£33000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + 4% Pension, Employee discounts
2 months ago
Main duties & Responsibilities:
* Scale and integrate resources. IE: Work Balance, Yamazumi etc, (consider physical, human and financial resources at high efficiency and low cost, yet considering the possibility of continuous further improvement)
* Design, implement and refine products, services, processes and systems.
* Make proper use of math and statistics to model production systems during decision making process.
* Select among scientific and technological appropriate knowledge in order to design, redesign or improve product/service functionality.
* Incorporate concepts and quality techniques along all the productive system.
* Stay up-to-date with technological developments be a key driver of innovation.
* Understand the relation between production systems and the environment. This relates to the use of scarce resources, production rejects and sustainability
* Manage and soptimise flow (information and production flow).
Skills & Experience:
* Minimum of 3 years working experience in a production engineering environment.
* Automotive experience preferred (although not essential)
* Experience of working in a full product manufacturing environment.
* Experience of lean manufacturing techniques.
* Experience in project management.
* Experience in designing and implementing technology on a production line.
Competencies needed for role:
* Qualified Engineering science degree (or equivalent i.e. HND)
* Strong organisational and project management skills
* Good communication skills at all levels.
* Demonstrable report writing skills
* Ability to lead, collaborate and integrate, individuals, functions, departments etc. were appropriate / required