Greater Manchester, England
£110.00 - £130.00 per day
16 days ago
Job Role: 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer
Duration: 3 months
Pay: £100 -£130 per day
Start Date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer to join their existing team based in Manchester.
- Advanced level Windows 10, (building / configuring, installing, setting up and administering computers in a network environment)
- Active Directory / Microsoft Exchange
- Advanced level MS Office 2016
- O365 stack including email archiving tools
- Hardware setup (laptops, desktops, MacBook's, iPads, tablets, iPhones, Androids)
- Citrix AMC
- Good customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Financial background desired
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.