Up to £0.00 per annum
4 months ago
1. Analyse the trend and features of global & regional telecommunication industry technology & markets development, analyse and understand customer's challenges in network development & market development.
2. Understand customer's challenges in network & marketing sides, provide on-site customised consultation service for marketing & network development, communicate with the targeted top decision-makers (CEO/CTO/CMO), and promote the marketing / network solution.
3. Provide high level summits/workshops & engage with CXO & influence the decision making by promoting solutions / case studies that best fit the operators & vendor best interests for a win-win relation.
1. Minimum bachelor degree in telecommunication, electronics, computer or other relevant disciplines.
2. Good understanding of the telecommunication industry & the operators overall business, a mixed background (technical / marketing ) is a plus.
3. 7~15 years of working experience in telecommunication-related industries working with mobile/fixed operators & Vendors. Typically working in network planning/presales / strategy or marketing areas. Mobile/fixed operators experience is preferred.
4. Excellent communication skills, primarily in English, both verbal and writing French language is a plus.
5. Excellent team spirit with good communications and interpersonal skills, able to work well in a fast-paced changing and multi-cultures environment. Highly result-oriented International travel required.