München (81249), Bayern
10 months ago
Our Client, who are a leading Global IT Business Solutions and Storage Company are looking for an Industry leading SAP C/4HANA Managing Consultant to join their German team.
As the Managing Consultant, both you and your team will provide support to our customers from strategic considerations to successful Implementation. This is driven by your expertise, industry knowledge and strong soft skills as well as curiosity about new topics such as Digitisation, Internet of Things and Cloud, in conjunction with SAP S/4 HANA.
Your remit will include:
- Advising our customers on the conception, analysis and optimization of business processes
- Selection & Implementation of SAP EWM/WM solutions
- Development of new SAP solutions, for example in the areas of Digitisation, Internet of things, Watson, Industry 4.0 and Cloud.
- Cooperation in international SAP EWM/WM projects
- Agile Project Management
The successful Candidate can expect:
- Extensive development opportunities in a Globally operating company
- Performance-oriented Salary package
- Attractive additional services
- Targeted training in new sector developments
- Practical experience in consulting or support in the field of SAP EWM/WM
- Interest or already experienced with SAP SAP S/4 Hana
- Language skills: Fluent in both German & English
- Completed Studies
Required Education: Bachelors Degree
Professional Experience: At least 3 years of experience in the field of SAP EWM/WM and at least 1 year managing a professional team