29 days ago
Our client a leading Energy Company are currently recruiting for a Management Information Analyst based in Glasgow City Centre on a contract basis.
The Management Information Analyst is a key role, with responsibility for business/process improvement & change analysis. The MIA has responsibility for the provision of all business compliance reports/EWI's/KPI's to mitigate the risk of avoidable fines and penalties. A key element of the role is to deliver the targets and objectives of Customer Service and the client focusing on providing excellent customer service for our internal and external customers.
- Provide accurate daily/weekly/monthly Streetworks performance and compliance reports within the agreed timescales
- Provide management reporting for key business activities at key dates as required
- Undertaking root cause analysis to drive efficiencies. (i.e. FPNs/Section 74 charges)
- Investigation and negotiation of relevant financial elements managed within team to reduce the charges served to the business
- Reporting and analysis on financials and regulatory returns (RRP) and the systems used to provide this information (e.g. SAP)
- Ensure all requests for Purchase Orders/Treasury payments are processed and forwarded to relevant team, to prevent late payment to Highway Authorities
- Reporting and monitoring of Scottish Road Works Commissioner's performance metrics
- Compiling and dissemination of compliance information required
- Interfacing with all relevant parties to analyse and resolve process/compliance failures
- Developing and implementing reports to identify and report on non-compliance in line with legislative requirements and business process
- Be active in the improvement/development and introduction of new processes, procedures, initiatives and new technology
- Providing support for forthcoming legislative/system/process changes pertaining to Customer Service/Streetworks
- Provide administration and management support within all relevant areas of the business
- Ensure compliance with all Company Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and HR policies.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Knowledge of policies, procedures and working practices relating to NRSWA activities
- Proven experience in delivering business analysis using appropriate tools and techniques to enable change initiatives and plans which add value (e.g. Excel, Access, Macros)
- Excellent analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Strong customer focus and ability to work to deadlines and agreed SLA's
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with ability to work on own initiative or within a team environment.
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Relevant experience in a similar analytical role
- Ability to produce, interpret and present large volumes of data and transfer into meaningful reports
- Enthusiastic and flexible individual with drive to succeed and self-motivated
- Working knowledge of company Health & Safety requirements and compliance.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Street Works legislation (i.e. NRSWA, TMA)