Salford, Greater Manchester
£31000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
19 days ago
- To produce monthly management accounts for the Foundation to final review stage
- Line management of 2 members of staff
- Assist in the production of annual financial accounts by preparing the audit backup file and liaising with our auditors on queries
- Prepare information relevant for budget holder monthly management accounts meetings and lead the meetings as required
- Identify opportunities for improving current reporting and implement changes required.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- To carry out control account reconciliations as required on a monthly basis.
- To prepare payment files for supplier payments and upload into BACS file as required
- To assist in the completion and analysis of returns to Premier League and Football Association
- Other Ad-hoc finance related tasks
- Ideally be part or newly qualified CIMA (Desirable NOT essential)
- Experience in a financial or analytical role
- Able to demonstrate strong analytical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Numerical accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and to work to tight deadlines
- Planning and organisation skills
- Efficiency and effectiveness
- Standards and quality driven
- Be computer literate, familiar with Microsoft office or similar packages, advanced excel skills desirable.
- Strong personal qualities such as communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment, self-motivation, enthusiasm and ability to work under pressure.