£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Fixed Term Contract
3 months ago
Stand-alone Management Accountant position within a niche automotive design and engineering company - 12 month fixed term contract.
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced, ideally nearly/qualified accountant (or equivalent) able to manage the variety of responsibilities involved in a stand-alone finance role and with experience of working in a smaller company £3m - £10m.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a depth of experience around relevant key areas:
- Strong cash management skills,
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Reporting for a board of directors who are non-finance
- The ability to respond to ad hoc requests/projects eg working capital finance
- Working knowledge of Sage 50
The role requirements include;
- Day to day running of the finance department - Processing invoices, paying suppliers, reconciling the supplier accounts, producing customer invoices and chasing payments
- Daily cash flow reporting, partnering with various departments to ensure appropriate decision making
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure.
- Bank reconciliations/ Credit card reconciliations.
- Managing the outsourced Payroll.
- Reporting to HRMC - VAT Returns, Exports, EC Sales list.
- Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements.
- Providing support to the Management Team on any financial matters.
- Working with AGP on company house reports and R&D claim.
This is a 12 month contract to cover maternity, so we would please request that applicants are able to commit to the entire term. In return, you will join a friendly and fascinating family company and due to the nature of the business, an interest in high performance cars could also be satisfied with this role!