£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Our manufacturing client based in Norwich is seeking for an experienced Management Accountant to join their busy team on a permanent contract. With responsibility for assistance the Telco Finance Controller in the reporting of business contract performance and preparation of management accounts, the position requires a strong team player with the excellent communication and time management skills.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Produce weekly GP reporting by business area for presentation at the weekly management meetings,
- Produce weekly productivity trackers,
- Produce monthly profitability reports,
- Reconcile revenue (actual vs projected billing),
- Prepare/review key customer account billing,
- Report on variances and implement corrective actions into the reporting process,
- Assist with contract pricing and business budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) and have a previous experience within a similar role. The candidate will need to have a flexible approach to work including travel to other sites. Analytical skills, ability to work to strict timescales and PC literate (including extensive experience of Microsoft Excel) are essentials.
If you have any questions regarding the role please contact Jacek Zielonka.