£35000 - £40000 per annum
Rail Technical Team
27 days ago
- Working within the UK Finance team, you will assist the Finance Controller in the reporting of business contract performance.
- Working within the UK Finance team, you will assist the Finance Controller with the preparation of management accounts.
- To produce weekly GP reporting by Business area for presentation at the weekly management meeting and provide business insight into key variances.
- To maintain and present the weekly productivity trackers.
- To ensure accurate and timely revenue reporting in the month end accounts.
- To assist with the preparation of key customer account billing.
- Preparation of annual budgets
- Supporting the annual financial audit process.
- To provide support across other areas of finance as required.
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Production of a weekly GP report
- Production and update of productivity reports
- Production of a monthly report showing contract profitability down to Operating profit
- Revenue reconciliation of actual billing versus projected billing.
- Reporting on variances at job, customer and site levels, and implementing corrective actions into the reporting process.
- Preparation/review of key customer account billing.
- Assistance with contract pricing and business modelling/budgeting/forecasting
- Assist with the billing process/review on certain key accounts.
- To have a flexible approach to work including travel to other sites.
- Pro-active development of own specialist knowledge and skills undertaking necessary self-development activities and identifying development needs
- To attend training courses as and where necessary to ensure personal and team job skills keep pace with legislative and business developments
- To support and promote Health and Safety culture in accordance with guidelines as set out in the company's H&S manual.