Up to £19.00 per hour
Vital Bristol Technology
7 days ago
To provide a range of engineering support functions to facilitate the Managed Equipment Service operation such that Siemens Healthcare discharges its contractual obligations without penalty and in line with the Company's Values. you will be required to work on a variety of Medical Equipment such as: Infusion Devices, ECG Machines,Patient Monitors, Defibrillators, Ventilators, Anaesthetic Machines etc..
* Equipment faults to be investigated and assessed correctly ensuring the appropriate remedial action is implemented whilst taking account of patient safety, efficiency, cost, performance, response/fix times and personal targets.
* PPMs to be completed according to the agreed programme and personal targets.
* Achievement of Customer Satisfaction targets.
* Maintain the Company's standards of Compliance, Quality and Health & Safety as they relate to the MES operation.
* Provide technical support on more complex faults/problems.
* Other duties that are appropriate to the role as and when required to meet the operational needs of the Company.
Local internal contacts will include the Operations Manager, the MES Manager and other members of the immediate MES team; in addition, there will be the need to interface with other staff at all levels at various locations. External contacts will include suppliers, clinicians and other staff and management from the hospital and consortium.
The successful candidate will hold Electronics, Medical or Engineering Degree or HNC (or equivalent qualification or experience). Good communication skills both written and verbal, Sound knowledge of engineering principles and how they are applied in practice. Knowledge of Microsoft packages and service management software.
You will have a good understanding of working to service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets. Proven post qualification work experience gained within a Managed Equipment Services (MES) / EBME workshop within a hospital environment.
Experience of troubleshooting and repairing Electro medical equipment.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.