Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£500.00 - £650.00 per day
about 1 year ago
Major Programme Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Duration: 12- 18 months
Rate: £500 - £650 per day
Start date: ASAP
My client is currently looking for a Major Programme Manager to join their team in Milton Keynes for initially 12 months. You will be responsible for the design and development of the Major Programme roadmap, mandate, delivery blueprint and business change requirements and the necessary programme resource requirements.
Experience and Skills
- Ability to maintain stable performance under pressure
- Experience of leading major strategic transformation programme management
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience of building successful partnerships with suppliers
- Able to present complex technical ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels in a persuasive and convincing manner.
- Deep understanding of information systems industry
For further information on the company and the role, please apply now by sending an up to date copy of your CV and contact details.
The IT Division of Morson International has an excellent track record in the supply of IT skills across the full IT lifecycle. We have consistently supplied quality IT recruitment solutions whilst developing mutually beneficial, long term client relationships.