Up to £320.58 per day + 6 months
5 months ago
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
- To coordinate the activities and follow the processes required to deliver and manage major incidents at agreed levels to business users and customers.
- Responsible for the governance and on-going management of restoration teams who manage the technology used to deliver and support services. These teams can be either internal support teams or third party partners and vendors.
- Is responsible for ensuring that routine tasks such as SMS and written communications are sent, ITSM ticketing system and dashboards are updated and all relevant reports are completed.
- Completion of input to Daily, Weekly and Monthly service reviews and monthly contractual reporting.
- Chair conference calls in an attempt to coordinate technical restoration activities and provide management updates on major incidents
- Prepare post incident reports and raise re-active problem tickets where appropriate
- Attend weekly CAB
- Liaise with transition teams and Early Life Support teams re new projects and services
- Manage the delivery of service through the use of Service Restoration Teams and management calls.
- To provide targeted, timely and useful information on planned and unplanned outages that allows the business to understand the impact of each unplanned outage and take the appropriate action.
- Governance of suppliers to ensure recovery of service to service level agreements
- Support implementation of new and existing processes for management of Major Incident Service Restoration and Communications.