Up to £320.58 per day
5 months ago
MAIN OBJECTIVE OF JOB:
- To coordinate the activities and follow the processes required to deliver and manage major incidents at agreed levels to business users and customers.
- Responsible for the governance and on-going management of restoration teams who manage the technology used to deliver and support services. These teams can be either internal support teams or third party partners and vendors.
- Is responsible for ensuring that routine tasks such as SMS and written communications are sent, ITSM ticketing system and dashboards are updated and all relevant reports are completed.
- Completion of input to Daily, Weekly and Monthly service reviews and monthly contractual reporting.
- Chair conference calls in an attempt to coordinate technical restoration activities and provide management updates on major incidents
- Prepare post incident reports and raise re-active problem tickets where appropriate
- Attend weekly CAB
- Liaise with transition teams and Early Life Support teams re new projects and services
Qualifications / Experience:-
The suitable applicant will have a minimum of 3 years' experience working as a MAJOR incident manager.
Able to produce high quality communications via SMS and email of updates to live major incidents
Able to drive resolution plans from suppliers to ensure service restoration as quickly as possible
Able to co-ordinate plans and updates of multiple major incidents whilst being constantly aware of meeting SLAs and targets
Basic understanding of the SIAM model (Service Integration and management)