Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£15 - £16 per hour + Overtime
3 months ago
Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Technicians
Location: South Manchester
Rate: £15 - £16 / hour
Hours: 40 per week, day shift (08:00-16:00 or 09:00-17:00)
Duration: 6 weeks + could go permanent
We are recruiting multiple maintenace engineers for a client based in South Manchester, you can be either Electrical or Mechancially biased for this role or Multi-skilled.
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (55+ in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions
- Various backgrounds considered: Automotive, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper Mill, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- NVQ level 3 in mechanical or electrical engineering
- Fault finding, PPMs, Reactive maintenace.
- Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Monitor production process & machinery performance. Sensors, robotics, scanners, conveyors, packaging, sortation, labelers, fillers.
- Maintenance of various sections of the factory - PPM and fault finding
- Monitor production process & machinery performance.
- Assist with PPM & breakdown.
- Continuous improvement
- Health and safety focused.
- Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation (prefferable)
- Pneumatics, hydraulics (prefferable)
To apply please send your CV to jordan Finch at Morson or call 0161 707 1516.
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation