10 months ago
Support, maintain and improve production equipment to maximise manufacturing availability.
- To maintain production equipment to ensure maximum uptime target of 95% availability.
- To promptly identify root cause of equipment failure and implement subsequent repair.
- To manage an existing Planned Maintenance system, perform tasks to predetermined schedule, identifying potential operator owned tasks to sustain process uptime & maximise capacity.
- To identify & ensure sufficient spares are available to provide adequate response time regarding component failure
- To specify and implement improvements to the production process or equipment to achieve cost, productivity or quality benefits.
- To ensure process, equipment and ergonomic risk assessments are completed where necessary.
- Ensuring timely completion of HSE actions
- To write technical documents to define procedures, including cell maintenance instructions including defining of TPM schedules
- To liaise with identified external partners/vendors regarding technical aspects of production equipment and spares.
- To design or detail necessary jigs and fixtures.
- Ensuring timely completion of Kaizen ideas