£34000.00 - £36000.00 per annum
4 months ago
£35,000 + Holidays + Large benefits package + bonus + overtime + Good pension + Training + Career Progression
Shift pattern that provides an excellent work life balance over a 28-day cycle - 14 days rest
2 Weeks of DAYS - 2 Weeks of NIGHTS -
Every other weekend in work -
- Apprentice trained / NVQ Level 3 Essential
- Team Player
- Some Electrical / Mechanical experience
- Various backgrounds considered: Some include but not limited too -
- Ex Forces, Facilities, Management Technicians, Manufacturing, Electricians, Building Services Technicians / Engineers, Rail, Rolling Stock, Automotive, Distribution Centres, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper Mill, Cement Works, Brick Works, Asphalt Plant, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Ex Forces engineers / technicians also useful background to have.
- Pneumatic, hydraulics (training provided if not)
- Very nice place to work
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (30 - 40 in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses.
- investment into the plant & promotions
- Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Continuous improvement
- Health and safety focused.
- Able to work shifts including nights
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation