£37000.00 - £39000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Maintenance Technician - Electrical
Package £35K - £39K per annum + overtime rates + 10% pension + holidays + lots of overtime + private health care +
Average earnings £40K+
Hours / shifts: 2 on 2 off (Days) followed by 3 on 3 off (Days)
2 on 2 off (Nights) followed by 3 on 3 off (Nights)
Work every other Weekend.
7am - 7pm / 7pm - 7am
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Tech with a good attitude and a desire to learn to join a small close-knit team and learn to learn via training courses and on the job training.
- Reactive and planned maintenance - Manufacturing / production machinery as well as building services - E.g. conveyor systems, lighting, building maintenance
- Assisting with Projects - New machinery installs etc.
- Must have a flexible approach to work
- Long term career progression
- Very good job security
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (55+ in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions.
- NVQ Level 3 /Cit & Guilds Level 3 / ONC or above in Engineering - ESSIENTIAL
- Mechanical or Electrical or Multiskilled
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Ex Forces, Food, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant. Other backgrounds will be considered
- Can do attitude.
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation