9 months ago
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive-a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around the globe. You will be proud to work for a company with a strong history of ethics and a purpose of nourishing people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field. With over 150 years of experience, Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. Learn more at www.cargill.com
Position Purpose & Summary:
To support the maintenance department, provide an efficient and effective management of plant assets in a safe and timely manner.
* Execute all planned and emergency job requests in a safe and timely manner, keeping downtime to a minimum.
* Complete all required documentation to feedback into the planning department i.e. follow on corrective works, parts required utilising Maximo CMMS.
* Liaise with arranged contractors.
* Ensure all work is carried out in a safe manner, including Value Based Safety (VBS), Safety observation reports(SOR). Checking and approving of Method Statements and Risk Assessments, inductions, completion of PJHA's and Permit's to Work in conjunction with the EHS Manager
* Ensure all contractors are aware of Cargill safety and food safety standards and abide by such
Minimum Required Qualifications
* Mechanical HNC or equivalent in experience or completed a recognized Apprenticeship
* Good knowledge of CMMS, preferably MAXIMO
* Good knowledge of Pumps/valves/bearings.
* Good knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics.
* Basic electrical skills including safe testing of motors & panel fault finding
* Basic Mechanical skills i.e. refurbishment and replacement of pumps
* Excellent communication skills
* Work well within a team and as an individual contributor
* Safety systems; risk assessment, Permit to work, condition auditing
* Knowledge of Root Cause Failure Analysis & Reliability Centred Maintenance
* Contractor Management.
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Interested? Then please send us your CV and cover letter today.
The recruitment process and your data
This role is managed by Cargill's recruitment partner, Morson International. By submitting your CV for this role you are providing your consent to your CV and application details being sent to Morson International for the purposes of managing the recruitment process. If you have any questions about how Morson International will use your data for this application process please contact Anne Oxton via 0161 707 1516. If you have any questions about how Cargill will use your data for this application process please contact