Up to £35861 per annum + bonus
24 days ago
Job Title: Maintenance Technician (Electrical Bias preferred)
Location: Commutable from Ellesmere Port; Chester; Runcorn; Warrington
Salary: Competitive; with additional bonus
Initial 6-month fixed term contract, which will be reviewed during the contract.
We are actively recruiting to a maintenance technician for a large manufacturer. This is a permanent opportunity working on a shift basis that includes 12-hour days and nights.
The role will be responsible for
* Reactive maintenance to unforeseen breakdowns.
* Ensure that manufacturing processes are carried out safely by identifying and understanding risks and implementing the necessary controls.
* Providing and controlling aspects of safe systems of work i.e. SOP's, risk assessments etc.
* Preventative maintenance on warehouse cranes, conveyors, elevators and shuttle cars.
* Providing technical support and training to ensure overall equipment effectiveness.
* Planning and implementation of capital expenditure schemes
The ideal candidate will possess:
* HNC (or equivalent) qualification in Electrical or Electrical/Mechanical engineering
* Proven experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Experience of maintenance of cranes, conveyors, Phase Motors and Inverter Drives
* Enthusiastic and analytical approach to the challenges the role will bring.
* Collaborating in team activities.
* Working in diverse environments.
* Planning and prioritising activities.
* PC literate- MS word, MS Excel, Outlook and SAP.
* Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a fast-paced production environment; with experience of working with a range of machinery. You will have experience of providing first line maintenance; completing quality checks and ensuring all relevant Health and Safety standards are adhered to.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a market leader; offering the opportunity to work with a range of household names within FMCG.
To apply, please send your CV or call Anne Oxton on 01617071516. Please note - if you haven't received feedback within 5 days of application you have not been successful on this occasion.