Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£38000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + holiday + 10% pension
2 months ago
Maintenance Technician / Continuous Improvement Technician
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £38 - 39k + 15% pension + holidays + bonus + overtime + private health care
Hours: Days - Monday Fri (8am - 4pm / some flex on start & finish time)
- NVQ Level 3 or above in Electrical Engineering
- PLC fault finding skills.
- Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Food, Distribution Centers, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant.
- Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
- Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation
- Pneumatics, hydraulics
- Continuous improvement focused.
- Planned preventative maintenance focused.
- Some reactive maintenance
- Assist with breakdowns maintenance and reliability of electromechanical machinery, equipment and plant.
- Maintenance of various sections of the factory - PPM and fault finding
- Monitor production process & machinery performance. Sensors, robotics, scanners, conveyors, packaging, sortation, labelers, fillers.
- Health and safety focused.
- Modern plant, state of the art machinery and equipment, clean.
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress (30 - 40 in engineering department - good managers and supervisors to learn from and work with)
- Profitable company, regular overtime and bonuses, investment into the plant & promotions.
To apply please send CV to Tim Fawcett at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation