Newton Heath, Greater Manchester
£24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Mechanical Maintenance Technician - Days
Location: Manchester - North Manchester
Annual earnings: £23K - £28K - Depending on level of experience + Lots of holidays & time off + + Health Care + Pension + Career Development + Long-term employment
Hours / shifts: Monday - Friday day shifts (37.5-hour week) 8-hour shifts -
Must work every other Saturday (Day off in lieu in the week)
Type Staff / Permanent
Currently recruiting for a Days based Mechanical Engineer to be an integral part of my client's maintenance team. This is a new position; daily duties could be added depending on the candidate's strengths (The salary will reflect this)
This is a great opportunity to join a well know manufacturing company, at a good time! Lots of investment into the plant. Excellent long-term options / career opportunities!
- Greasing & Oiling machinery daily -
- Perform reactive and planned maintenance
- Working closely with other areas of the business i.e Quality, Production etc.
- Promote Safe working
- Must come from a Maintenance / Production background
- Experienced with working with Electro - Mechanical equipment such as but not limited too - Conveyors, Gear boxes, Pumps, Crushers, Packaging machinery, PLC Controlled machinery, Lifting and Material handling equipment, etc.
- Ideal backgrounds could be Manufacturing, FMCG, Food & Beverage, Packaging, Process plants etc.
The Site / Company
- Profitable company, investment into the plant & promotions.
- Lots of career progression opportunities
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, crafts person, welding, lifting, workshop, slinging, crusher, quarry, heavy engineering, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship,