Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Annual earnings: £47K - £49K + Health Care + Pension + Long-term job security
Hours: 4 on 4 off - Days & nights
Type Staff / Permanent
Currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to manage and lead a team of Shift Maintenance Engineers for a well-known client, on their well-established production in plant in Manchester.
The successful candidate will also cover for the site Manager when they are unavailable / off-site.
- Manage a small team of on site Engineers
- Plan all maintenance tasks and projects across the site
- Daily usage of the CMMS system
- Promote and encourage colleagues to use the CMMS system to its best ability
- Delegate work to the team
- Manage staff including training, shift cover, monitoring of works, Absences etc.
- Promote H&S
- Visual inspections of machinery on site
- Managing contractors onto site
- CAPEX projects
- Supervisory or lead experience - Ideally leading teams of 4+
- Maintenance planning experience
- Manufacturing / Production experience E.G Food & Beverage, FMCG, Packaging etc
- Ideally worked with a wide range of electro-mechanical machinery
The Site / Company
- Profitable company, investment into the plant & promotions.
- Lots of career progression opportunities
To apply please send CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516 to discuss
FMCG, automated warehousing, stackers, sorters / sortation, robotics, sensors, scanners, labelers, conveyors, packaging or printing, materials handling, recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, cement works, brick works, asphalt plant, manufacturing plant, electromechanical / automated plant. Ex Forces engineers, raf, reme, navy, marine, HV switching, HNC / HND / Time served / formal apprenticeship, Drives, inverter drives, Instrumentation