Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Up to £40000 per annum + 33 days holiday + pension
7 months ago
Maintenance Team Leader / Senior Maintenance Engineer
Salary: £40,000 + pension + 33 holidays + private health care + bonus + full benefits package
Hours: 4 on 4 off (2 days, 2 nights)
Due to an internal promotion we are looking for Maintenance Team Leader.
- May suit an experience Maintenance Engineer seeking a first step into a lead role or you may be an experienced Supervisor seeking a change.
- Time served Maintenance Engineer or NVQ Level 3 or HNC
- FMCG, food, paper, packaging, process industries (varius backgrounds considered) :motors, screw conveyors, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, conveyors, fryers, wrapping, food process, slicers, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, PLCs.
- Seeking long term career in a stable and profitable company / industry sector. Chance to work for a company that has doubled its production capacity and work force and has £20 - 30 million pounds invested into the plant.
- Lead a team of 3 Technicians. 50% hands on / 50% supervisory.
- Assist with breakdowns and PPM of manufacturing and process machinery. PTW.
- £20 - 30 million pounds invested into the plant. Lots of projects and chance to learn. Varied role.
- Maintenance of a various sections of the plant. Moving from more reactive to PPM focused.
- Monitor the machinery performance. Liaise with Reliability Engineers, Maintenance Planner, Production Managers
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused - IOSH / NEBOSH (desirable)
- Chance to work on installation and process improvement projects
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Electrical maintenance engineer; shift engineer; shift maintenance; Mechanical engineer; fryers; food; fmcg; packaging; ; maintenance engineer; ; mechanical supervisor; area responsible; area engineer; section engineer; Mechanical; tanks, pipes; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, lathe; precision engineering; boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, crushers; brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO. motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drives
Root cause analysis; Laser alignment; thermography; vibration; condition monitoring;