Up to £11.00 per hour
3 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to convert a full funded TyTAN off aircraft technician role to that of a Maintenance Support Staff role. Duties will include transfer of assets to and from the Paint Shop, management of F&L Cabinets throughout the bays, general support and husbandry tasks as detailed by the Off-Aircraft Management Team. This will enable the 145 Technicians and Supervisors to focus on productivity against the production plan, effectively increasing spanner turning time as opposed to support related tasks.
This role reports to the Bay Maintenance Operations Centre (BMOC) Controller to undertake general labouring activities within the Off-Aircraft environment as directed to support the Workshop maintenance teams.
To assist in cleaning of facilities in operational areas including collection and disposal of hazardous wastes. Also, to provide spares/tooling and AGE to the operational teams as defined by the Team Leader, including reconfiguring the Hangar / workshop layout as directed. Providing logistical support through transport and delivery of aircraft components. Provide transportation support services aligned to business priorities.
The successful candidate will be required to perform tasks suitable to the internal level of this role. The role will contain, but will not be limited to, the following:
· Statutory / Regulatory & Legislative requirements - Able to demonstrate an appropriate level of understanding and application of the relevant Continuing Airworthiness Regulatory framework.
· Support the implementation of any Regulatory-driven changes into the Part 145 activities.
· Ensure compliance with all other requirements, e.g. ITAR, EaPW, ISO, etc.
· To carry out cleaning of facilities in operational areas including collection and disposal of hazardous wastes.
· To provide spares/tooling and AGE to the operational teams as defined by the Team Leader, including reconfiguring the Hangar / workshop layout as directed.
· To provide logistical support through transport and delivery of aircraft components to various work areas across the solution.