Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
Up to £30122.00 per annum
5 months ago
Maintenance Support Engineer - Aerospace
£30,122 + Benefits
Job Description -
The Maintenance Support Engineer (MSE) Writer/Approver is responsible to the MSE Team Leader for the efficient and effective delivery of all assigned tasks. Carry out the roles of Technical Records, Evaluator, Maintenance Support Engineer and Maintenance Approval Engineer within IMS. Support the compiling of the technical section of DASOR's
Main Duties and Responsibilities -
- Engineering support IAW MENG-04.
- Create/Edit/Retiring Blocks IAW MENG-05.
- Create/Edit/Retiring Requirements IAW MENG-06.
- Create/Edit/Retiring Job Cards IAW MENG-07.
- JIC Termination IAW MENG-09.
- Task Definition Approval IAW MENG-08.
- Record Locking due to incident IAW CAM-08.
- Inventory and Actuals record correction IAW CAM- 09.
- Prepare on Aircraft work package for recovery IAW BSUP-01.
- Work package recovery IAW BSUP-02.
- On Aircraft non routine analysis IAW MENG-01.
- Deputise for Team Leader during periods of absence.
- Assist with staff recruitment as required.
- Ensure that PDRs are compiled in a timely manner.
- Maintaining a PEVL to establish continuity of experience and return their individual PEVLs for validation of entries on a regular basis.
- Deliver Briefings to Customer & Staff as required.
- Maintain Quality standards as required by ISO:9001:2008
- Maintain Health & Safety standards as required by OHAS18001:2007
- Maintain Environmental standards as required by BS EN ISO:14001:2004
- Carrying out additional tasks as may, from time to time, be required by higher authority.
The ideal candidate will have -
- Supervisory experience in Aviation
- Training in an Aircraft related discipline to City and Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent i.e. Aero NVQ Level 3
- Minimum of 3 years in a Supervisory position within a related engineering environment.
- Hawk T2 Systems Course
- SMS 'A'
To APPLY for this role please send your CV OR give me a call on 0161 707 1516 for more information.