Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey
£30000 - £31000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Our client are looking to recruit a Maintenance Support Engineer Deputy Team Leader.
You'll be required to carry out the roles of Technical Records, Fault Evaluator, Maintenance Support Engineer and Maintenance Approval Engineer within IMS to support the compiling of the technical section of DASOR's, MAR finding resolutions and carry out MSE team lead role in their absence.
* Lead the resolution of Issues in existing IMS deployments by responding to end user queries and coordinating responses with all IMS disciplines.
* Maintain knowledge and competence in all IMS disciplines (including IMS Report provision) to ensure that a selection of Issues are able to be addressed directly within the Maintenance Support Team.
* Act as an IMS champion within each IMS deployment platform team, and relevant functional & customer teams, serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the IMS Core Team.
* Support the development, verification, validation and execution of IMS test scripts and schedules.
* Support the preparation of IMS datasets required by the IMS Core Team during relevant test phases.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need training in an Aircraft related discipline to City and Guilds 2675 Level 3 or equivalent i.e. Aero NVQ Level 3, knowledge of IMS Asset & Inventory Management, Continuing Airworthiness Management, Maintenance Engineering, Maintenance Planning, Maintenance Execution and Business Support. MAA Regulatory frameworks, information and data management, business modelling, requirements capture, definition and management, information systems integration and coordination, business transformation techniques, business process and information system testing.
What else do I need to know?
* The successful candidate must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.