£23 - £25 per hour
4 months ago
6 Months +
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Maintenance Support Engineer working with the A400M at our clients site based at Brize Norton. The maintenance support engineer role specialises in planning, scheduling and auditing of maintenance programmes. The main activities of this role are to:
- Be responsible for deliverables associated with the scheduled tasks and put together work packs to ensure all required materials are available for the maintenance activities.
- Following the completion of the scheduled maintenance the individual would be responsible for ensuring that the work pack has been completed and the work has been certified.
- Carry out technical audit of maintenance data entered into the A400M Maintenance Data System (MDS).
- Assist in the management of maintenance records/log books etc.
- Assist in the management of aircraft configuration control and weight and balance.
- The successful candidate will need to undertake UK National Security Clearance to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop, monitor and ensure regulatory compliance is maintained of the Maintenance Programme.
- Analysis and interpretation of information relating to maintenance feedback.
- Collect and report any relevant support issues and ensure that all queries are properly answered within and through the CAMO (continuing airworthiness maintenance organisation) support structure.
- Compile work packs for the required maintenance work to include a bill of materials and bill of tools at job card level for all maintenance tasks.
- Maintain proper communication with all Part 145 contracted maintenance organisations and sub-contracting organisations as required.
- Ensuring that all necessary routable components and replacements for life limited parts are ordered and available at the correct location.Candidates will require the following skills and experience:
- Recognised aircraft maintenance engineering training from either a civilian or military establishment
- Understanding of Part 145 maintenance regulatory requirements
- Proficient/literate in CIS such as LITS/AMOS/ENVISAGE/RUSADA/MDS
- Familiarity with Part M, previous experience in a CAMO environment desirable
- Ability to take the initiative in sustaining customer satisfaction under pressure necessary, including the willingness to take ownership of problems and provide authoritative answers