£23.00 - £25.00 per hour
10 months ago
MSE - CAMO Support Engineer
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a CAMO Support Engineer working with the A400M at client site based at Brize Norton. The support engineer role specialises in planning, scheduling and follow up of Military Airworthiness Review (MAR) activities. The main activities of this role are to:
Be responsible for scheduling the MAR activity alongside the current maintenance planners.
Collate and provide the documents to support the MAR process.
Attend the MAR handover meetings.
Review MAR findings, propose and implement follow up corrective actions.
The successful candidate will need to undertake UK National Security Clearance to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.
The main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Plan, develop, monitor and ensure regulatory compliance is maintained with respect to the MAR activity.
- Analysis and interpretation of information relating to MAR findings.
- Monitor and collate fleet wide data on MAR findings.
- Implement corrective action to findings and report to the CAMO the current fleet status.
Candidates will require the following skills and experience:
- Recognised aircraft maintenance engineering training from either a civilian or military establishment
- Understanding of Part M and Part 145 regulatory requirements
- Proficient/literate in maintenance management systems such as LITS/ AMOS/ ENVISAGE/ RUSADA/ MDS
- Previous experience within a CAMO environment and the Airworthiness Review Process
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office tools, in particular Excel.
- Ability to take the initiative in sustaining customer satisfaction, including the willingness to take ownership of problems and provide authoritative answers.
- Effective communication skills