£115 - £155 per day
Rail Technical Team
19 days ago
Rate: £115 - £155
This role will be supervising maintenance staff across different site locations, these sites include: Preston, Lancaster and Bolton however not limited to these sites.
The works that are being carried out are building works, joining works and painting.
Ideally someone with property maintenance experience and ideally a trade qualification.
* Experience of directing and supervising worksites and the safe and efficient delivery of work.
* Knowledge of resource and work organisation/planning processes and systems.
* Knowledge and experience of conductor rail equipment inspection, maintenance, renewal and asset condition assessment techniques.
* Knowledge of relevant standards, procedures and instructions.
* Awareness of cost and waste control techniques.
* Able to demonstrate, promote and embed safe working behaviours within the team.
* Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
* Able to coach, influence and develop others.
* Hold and retain competencies relevant to this post and required by business need.
* Ideally hold (or be working towards) an NVQ level 2 or 3 (or equivalent) in a relevant subject or have attained the appropriate level of knowledge gained through equivalent relevant experience.
* Able and willing to drive vehicles as required by business need.