Isle of Wight, England
Up to £18.19 per hour + PAYE
6 months ago
OUR PRESTIGIOUS AEROSPACE CLIENT BASED ON THE ISLE OF WIGHT IS LOOKING TO RECRUIT A MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR TO START ON SITE ASAP!!
6-9 months possibly on-going work
37 hours per week working standard days 8am - 4.30pm Mon - Thurs and Fri 7.45am - 12.00 noon
Working alongside the Estates Supervisor, you will be responsible for managing the maintenance team, plant and equipment. You will manage the facilities department to deliver 24/7 continuous availability of plant and equipment by ensuring the PPM installations and repairs are managed, supported and, completed in an effective and timely manner.
- To manage and lead the maintenance team to provide robust measureable controlled breakdown repair service.
- PPM service to all major plant
- Installation service to meet company requirements
- To develop the facilities team to meet the future demands of the business
- To ensure continuous compliance with all required regulations
- Work with FM provider to support cleaning, security and ground contracts
- Maintain records of spend for all budget
- Ensure that cost reductions/improvement projects are adequately supported with the correct resources to allow timely achievement of their objectives
- Maintain, monitor and action KPI's with the department management team
- Develop detailed equipment, building and environmental specifications
- Previous proven experience of running a team within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Previous knowledge of proactive PPM schemes implementation
- Previous experience of reacting to breakdowns/issues in a timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including excel, project, powerpoint, word etc.
- Good time management
- Served apprenticeship or equivalent qualification
- Relevant to manufacturing machinery
To apply please forward an up to date CV stating current notice period/availability.