£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Are you an experienced Supervisor? Have you got experience of providing mechanical and electrical maintenance? Would you like to work for a successful, growing engineering business? Then this could be the role for you…
Morson International are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor to join a large engineering company based in Salisbury. As Maintenance Supervisor, you will lead and coordinate a team of Maintenance Engineers covering both proactive and reactive maintenance across a 24/ manufacturing facility. We're not just looking for a Manager but a hands-on, proactive Engineer who will also get involved with working on electrics, pneumatics and PLC equipment along side the day-to-day team management.
In this role you will;
- Coordinate and facilitate mechanical and electrical planned maintenance tasks in line with current schedules.
- Plan and organise follow up work derived from planned maintenance checks.
- Co-ordinate any follow-up activities between shifts leaving clear instructions.
- Assist with the development of training plans for Maintenance Personnel.
- Collation and reporting of departmental KPIs (daily and weekly).
- Attend to electrical and mechanical and plant breakdowns.
- Recommend and implement improvements to assets, plant and buildings in order to achieve gains in safety, quality, productivity and reductions in cost.
To be successful in this role, you will have previous experience of working in a hands-on maintenance engineering position. As you will be leading a team and planning their work load, an understanding and appreciation of what's involved day-to-day is an essential requirement for this role; being able to be the 'go-to' for any issues throughout the shift. Due to the type of equipment on-site you will ideally be electrically biased; having experienced working with PLC machines before.
This role will require you to work a shift pattern covering both days and nights.
- Flexible working
- Free car parking
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Gym discounts
- Long service awards
- Christmas & Summer parties
- Numerous social and activity clubs
- And much more!
If this sounds like the right role for you, please contact Taylor on 0117 933 4590 for more information or apply online today!