£45000.00 - £46000 per annum
14 days ago
Morson Talent are currently recruiting for a Maintenance Supervisor on a permanent basis for one of our leading UK Manufacturing clients in the Stockport area.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
Hours / shifts: Days based position
* HNC/HND/Degree desirable
* Supervisory / Line management experience - Electrically or Mechanically biased
* Maintenance background (CNC knowledge and understanding would be beneficial)
* Various backgrounds considered: Manufacturing, Automotive, Food, Distribution Centres, Automated Warehouse, Recycling, Biomass, Packaging or Printing, Chemical Plant, Brewery, Paper, Manufacturing Plant, Electromechanical / Automated Plant
* Health and safety focused, good awareness and a can do attitude.
* Supervision / line management experience
* Developing / setting and improving standards
* Maintenance supervision
* Ensure planning & coordination of all planned/unplanned maintenance activities (to also include maintenance shutdowns) are completed in a timely manner
* Daily support and lead of maintenance team
* Manage daily performance to deliver weekly metrics
* Monitor production process and machinery performance
* Lead continuous improvement activities to improve plant / maintenance efficiencies
If you are interested in a new opportunity and would like to discuss further details, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 07739311930 or reply with an updated CV.