Salford, Greater Manchester
11 days ago
Maintenance / Scheduler / Engineering Scheduler / Planner
Location: Greater Manchester (easily commutable from Manchester or Warrington)
Salary: £35,000 - 40,000 + bonus + pension + 25 holidays + benefits package
Hours: Monday to Friday - 7.30am - 4pm
I am currently recruiting on behalf of a client who have a production facility at the hub of the UK food and beverage industry based in Trafford Park. The plant and offices are part of the Cargill's food ingredients & applications business and produces a range of productions for their food customers. This may include customers in the bakery, brewing, confectionery and dairy sectors.
The role is a Maintenance Scheduler position; working to reduce operating costs by delivering efficient maintenance performance.
* Working on a modern plant in a large engineering and maintenance team.
* Schedule and plan engineering and maintenance activities
* Stakeholder engagement
* Combine work orders into work packages
* Identify opportunities to maximise work; and account for any quiet periods
* CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc)
* Health and safety focused.
* Maintenance Engineering background.
* MS Project / Excel / MS Office.
* Good CMMS knowledge would be advantageous
To apply please send CV to Anne Oxton at Morson or call 0161 . - 707 . - 1516 to discuss
Maintenance Planner ; Scheduler; Engineering Scheduler; maintenance scheduler; engineering planner; cmms; maximo;