US$0.00 - US$32.00 per hour
7 months ago
Maintenance Renewals Representative (America)
Maintenance Renewals Representative is responsible for maintenance renewal business, communication to customers in the company e-Security business. Mainly working closely with renewal team, local team and customers in America.
* Manage renewals business for existing customers, a quota will be assigned.
* Prepare and distribute renewals quote for customers as well as required reports for internal teams and meetings
* Direct communication (email / phone / meeting) with customers. Face to face meeting as applicable.
* Liaise, coordinate and maintain working relationship with customers and internal teams
* Manage and follow up on all customer inquiries and escalations regarding renewals as well as internal inquiries from our account executive and accounting teams
* Utilize a leading-edge CRM system, Salesforce.com, for sales opportunity, tracking, and reporting
* Quote preparation
* Handle maintenance renewal inquiries and invoice request
* Data maintenance: update and manage data through CRM system / internal systems.
* Prepare renewal summary, forecast reports and analysis reports by SFDC/Excel
Required Experience and Education
* 3+ years in a selling position
* Customer oriented : helpful, responsive, courteous and proactive
* Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Good written and converse in a business environment
* Ability to build client relationships over the phone
* Must be organized, detail and process oriented
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
* Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, email, phone skills)
* Strong email and web search skills
* Ability to use salesforce.com and other on-line tools effectively
* Desire to establish a career in sales