Up to £0.00 per annum
3 months ago
9 months +
Our client is seeking a Maintenance Planning Coordinator for an approx 9-12 month contract role based in Grangemouth.
Desired Qualifications / Experience:
Level Scottish qualification framework
Advanced Profes.Educ./HND/Tech.Diploma, Certificate/Diploma/High School/A Levels
Similar by experience will be considered.
Preferred if with a previous experience as planner in maintenance / project department in oil and gas / petrolchemical companies.
The ideal candidate will be familiar and experienced in the following:
Experience of CMMS (SAP), for the PM modules:
* Notifications and work orders management
* Purchase requisition
* Purchase orders
Computer literate with Office, particularly Word, Excel, Microsoft project (good level).
Possess good skills to work in a team and with the other departments (process, procurement, maintenance, project, asset integrity). Be comfortable with dealing with people at all levels and developing good working relationships.
Main Roles & Responsibilities
Main roles and responsibilities are to maintain plant and equipment in designated areas of responsibility through:
* Insure the management of spare parts, collaborating with the other functions to optimize the stock level, re-ording point and maximum level stock, lot size
The main functions are:
* Collect in the weekly plan all information from the project, maintenance and operation department, to schedule in a gantt all activities for contractors/ internal fitters
* work within the Engineering planning team to support the gathering of the required technical activities and their time schedule in conjunction where appropriate with external companies and maintenance specialist and plant technicians (for the day by day activities)
* assist in the liaison between process and engineering to ensure maximum utilisation of resources for optimum equipment availability
* engineering administration in respect of project and inspection records
* Look after the availability of resources and materials necessary for the activities, looking after the preparation of purchase requisitions and purchase orders in accordance with the defined plans and procedures
* Identify the most suitable type of contract based on the work types and specifications allocate such work to companies
* Create the service entry sheet in SAP to authorise the payment of invoices for maintenance/project's contractors, according to timesheets and weekly plan
* Support the planning administrator and the planning supervisor to prepare the summer shutdown gantt (200 men/day scheduled for 1 month)