North West England, England
8 months ago
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
Location Manchester - Easily commutable from Salford, Trafford Park area.
Currently looking for a Maintenance Planner, this is a new position due to the department increasing.
The successful candidate must come from a Heavy Engineering maintenance background e.g., Cement, Oil & Gas, Recycling, Paper & Pulp, Process Plants, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Automotive, Mills, etc.
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 16:30 - 37.5 Hours per week.
£38K - £42
Good holiday entitlement
- ONC / HNC / Apprenticeship in Maintenance Engineering - Ideally Mechanical or Electrical biased
- Heavy Engineering Background
- Plant Maintenance Engineering background
- Must have experience of working with CMMS systems - Ideally Maximo
- Coordinating maintenance schedules for a large site - Jobs will range from Minor to large Project work
- Mainly focusing on static assets -
- Planning and Controlling materials, job duration, manpower, tools, budget and spend
- Composing job requests
- Document all plant changes
This position is a good mixture of office and Plant based.
If you are interested, please forward your CV to Chris Wakefield at Morson international or contact Chris on 0161 707 1516
EC&I Technician; e&I technician; FMCG; Food, Manufacturing; Dairy; Brewery Electrical; Electro mechanical; Engineer; Technician; PLC; Allen Bradly; PLC5, SLC500; Controllogix; S5; S7; Dairy; fault finding; programming; Brewery; Fillers; Conveyor; Packing; Bottle blowing; Inspection; Labellers; Inverter drives; inverters; Danfoss FCM; motors; SEW; D.C servo systems; A.C servo systems; AC drives; DC drives; shift maintenance technician; electrical maintenance technician; automation technician; automation engineer; maintenance engineer; ac/dc; ac motors, dc motors; ac drives; dc drives; materials handling; variable speed drives; compressors; hydraulics; compressors; servo drives & motors; motors; pneumatics; hydraulics; Maintenance; Manufacturing; service engineer; maintenance; maintenance engineer; palletisers, labellers, folding, filling, millers, rollers, repair; fault finding; Plant Engineering; Electrical; control panels