29 days ago
Morson International currently have an opportunity available for an experienced Maintenance Planner based at Boscombe Down. This is a full time, 6-month contract position.
You will be responsible for researching and analysing engineering data to develop and evaluate retrofit/repair product designs.
- Develop and define customer retrofit/repair requirements
- Create retrofit/repair product designs
- Develop processes, tests and validates retrofit/repair installations to ensure compliance within customer requirements and regulatory standards
- Use and implement process improvement methodologies
- Analyse customer technical queries and provide retrofit/repair solutions
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to understand interpret technical documents, drawings and associated publications
- Detailed knowledge of MAA Regulatory articles (RA), MRP, Quality Assurance (QA), and Safety Management System (SMS) and the application of these requirements within the area of accountability, responsibility and authority
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply today or contact us for more information