Anglesey, Isle of Anglesey, N. Wales, Wales
Up to £33860 per annum
5 months ago
Within this role you will undertake maintenance production planning activities to support Hawk T1 maintenance repair and overhaul. You will be tasked with creating deliverable production schedules, capturing all planned and emergent work, whilst ensuring the capacity and capability of the maintenance facility is realised.
Aviation experience is not a necessity within this position, applications from all planning / scheduling backgrounds will be considered.
This is a highly rewarding position working within a leading engineering organisation. We support UK and international clients with a range of services and strive to be best in class across our various contracts.
What do I need to do the role?
You'll need to have worked within an engineering environment with experience in planning or scheduling.
We would also like you to have the following:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent qualification in a technical field
- Excellent organisational skills and a professional demeanour
- Computer literate/ Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Proven managerial experience
- Able to provide accurate information to project stakeholders