Up to £30 per hour + £30ph
12 days ago
The Planning Engineer -is responsible for:
* compliance with all applicable Regulatory Articles (RAs) and Atlas processes
* providing a short - mid to long-term maintenance plan
o identify maintenance task requirements
o ensure all tasks are packaged into Work Packs for execution by all internal or external maintenance organisations
* planning offsite base maintenance inputs as required
* liaising and coordination with Fleet Tasking and Availability Management team (FTAM) to ensure maintenance planning is included within the Flying Programme and Integrated Through-Life Plan.
* liaising and coordination with Planning Engineers ensuring that all aircraft maintenance is controlled planned and managed correctly.
* liaising with CAMO Technical Service Engineers
* liaising with CAMO Configuration Engineers
* chair Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Planning meetings
* liaising with Material Supply and relevant maintenance organisation to ensure effective planning of all maintenance and modification requirements. Ensuring all tooling spares and manpower is assembled to support Work Pack accomplishment.
* entering and maintaining A400M planning data into Maintenance Data System
* undertake projects and assignments as directed by the CAMO manager.
* support and contribute to any continuous improvement programme
* support the Defect management and ensuring compliance in time by internal and external maintenance organizations