£50000 - £60000 per annum + pension + bonus + 25 days
4 months ago
Location: Halewood, Speke, Merseyside
Salary: c £55,000 + 15% pension + 25 holidays + private health care + bonus + full benefits package
Hours: Monday - Friday - days
- HNC or HND or Time served Maintenance Engineer or Degree
- May be a Maintenance Manager seeking a change, a Maintenance Area Lead or Unit Leader or Shift Supervisor seeking a step up.
- Mechanical bias preferred but not essential.
- Various manufacturing backgrounds considered.
- Manage a team of 6
- Make incremental improvements & changes in terms of reliability, being more preventative, reducing machinery downtime, maintain & improve stability.
- Work as part of the site leadership team to increase production.
- Budget £1.5 - 2 million in CAPEX & OPEX
- CMMS focused (SAP, MAXIMO etc), RAMS, LOTO.
- Health and safety focused.
- Reliability engineering, RCM, reliability centered maintenance, reliability improvement plans, asset reliability, asset improvement.
To apply send CV to Tim . Fawcett at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
maintenance engineering manager; engineering maintenance manager; Mechanical engineer; maintenance engineer; ;plant supervisors; area supervisor, shift maintenance manager; shift engineering manager ; mechanical supervisor; area responsible; area engineer; section engineer; Mechanical; tanks, pipes; boilers; mixers; tanks; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; motors; hydraulics; pneumatics; pump overhauls, motor and gear box replacements, hydraulics, pneumatics, rotating equipment, conveyors, valves, plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; pharmaceutical, pharma; food; automotive; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; gas storage; fuel storage site; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, lathe; precision engineering; boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, crushers; brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, filtration, ancillary; LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO. motors, welding, pneumatics, hydraulics, valves, pumps, seals, bucket conveyors, elevator & lifting machinery, steam and air compressor systems, gearboxes, drive transmission system, pulleys, belts, couplings, chain drives; Root cause analysis; Laser alignment; thermography; vibration; condition monitoring;