Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£58000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Maintenance Engineering Manager -
Salary: £58K - £65K + Bonus + Good holiday entitlement + Good pension + Further bens
Hours Monday - Friday: Days only
Location: Milton - Keynes
Currently recruiting for a result driven Engineering Manager from a fast-paced Manufacturing or Production background to manage a team of Team Leaders across a large varied site. Ideal backgrounds could be but not limited to FMCG, Packaging, Materials Handling, Production, Food & Beverage, etc.
The Engineering Manager will have an interesting and varied role ensuing the sites equipment is maintained properly and too a high standard by the Shift Maintenance teams. The Eng Manager will also be responsible for safety across the site, training / coaching etc.
- Focus and Promote Preventive Maintenance to minimise breakdowns across site
- Lead, Support and mentor all teams - promote health and safety, continuous improvements, Engineering Team Leaders
- Ensure all shifts have enough Technical Personal
- Be prepared to be hands-on during busy periods
- Manage projects and upgrades
- Keeping records of works completed
- HNC / HND / Engineering Degree
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Must have Engineering Manager / Supervisory experience - managing direct reports
- Apprentice trained
- Must come from an Automated Production / Manufacturing background
- CMMS experience
- Project Management / Engineer experience
For more information please contact Chris Wakefield at Morson International - Manchester office
E&I tech; instrument engineer; Electrical maintenance; electrical & instrumentation technician; E&I Technician; site electrician; electrical engineer; plcs; siemens s7; s5; abb; s400; nvq level 3; tanks, pipes, maintenance; Manufacturing plant; gearbox; gears; motors; pumps; fans; compressors; ac motors; dc motors; control loops; hydraulics; dcs; pneumatics; FMCG; plastic; paper mill; brewery; bottling; petrochemical; chemical site; chemical plant; power station; gas storage; fuel storage site; Army, REME; Navy; RAF; royal air force; royal navy; recycling plant; foundry; chemical plant; brewery; paper mill; effluent plants; process areas; steam boilers; filtration; extraction machinery; recycling plant, foundry, chemical plant, brewery, paper mill, manufacturing plant, power generating plant CHP, rotating equipment, boilers, effluent plant, water treatment, cement works, brick works, packaging or printing, manufacturing plant, steam processes, bulk handling. automated plant, process areas, LOLER; SAP, MAXIMO; RAMS, LOTO.