Bolton, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £550000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Location - Bolton
Salary £50K - £55Kk + Good Pension + bonus (Circa 10%) + private health care + Good holiday entitlement days holiday
We are currently looking for a hands-on Maintenance Manager to overlook a small - medium Engineering Department. This is for a well-known Manufacture with an impressive History, client list and product.
Duties will include to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment
- Provide emergency / unscheduled repairs on production equipment during production and perform scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
- Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electrical meters and material handling equipment in performing your duties
- Detect faulty operations, defected material and report those and any unusual situations to the appropriate senior manager(s)
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clear and orderly work areas
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
- Track and maintain electronic records on all maintenance and repairs to machines and facility
- Control maintenance budget and spending
- Set working hours for the maintenance team and obtain approval through Head of Industrial Engineering
- Direct and delegate workload to maintenance personnel, utilising your Team Leaders
- Ensure all processes, procedures and documentation is ISO compliant
- Manage and develop Maintenance technicians and Maintenance Apprentice
- Minimum of 4 years related experience in maintenance management
- Apprentice trained - Electrical, Mechanical or some relevant Engineering qualification
- Hands on approach to work - Can-do attitude
- Experience of improving staff and teams by Implement training and succession plans
- Relevant backgrounds could include Precision Engineering or a OEM
- Good problem solver
To apply please send CV to chris . wakefieldt at morson . com or call 0161 . - 707 . - 1516.
Key words - maintenance engineering manager; engineering maintenance manager; engineering manager; integrity manager, mechanical integrity, rotating equipment; rotating machinery; steam,automotive; aerospace; defence; boiler; pressure; plant; pssr; Mechanical; Maintenance; pressure vessel; hrsg; superheated steam; top tier comah; steam generator;; pssr; ped; Manufacturing; propulsion; maintenance; maintenance engineer; power; chemical; navy; marine; pressure vessels; tanks; heat exchangers; marine engineer; Plant Engineering; comah; top tier comah; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; cswip; pcn; asme; combustion engineering; renewable, biomass; CHP; combined heat and power; high pressure steam; steam rising; reliability.