Up to £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Maintenance Manager - Blackburn
* Managing the maintenance team to ensure work is carried out in a timely manner.
* Organising routine maintenance schedules.
* Safely maintaining equipment in a modern fast paced heavy manufacturing environment
* Reacting quickly to any breakdowns with Fault diagnosis and repair.
* Organising general building repairs and improvements
* Assisting improvement projects to further increase output through better efficiencies
* To adhere to all health and safety regulations
* Must have experience of managing a team.
* Must have experience in general mechanical fitting and basic electrical repairs
* Preferably to be computer literate.
* Must be confident in learning new skills
* Good practical and technical skills
* Ability to communicate professionally at all levels
* A full UK driving licence is required for this role
* Reliable and Conscientious
* The ability to work under pressure
* The ability to manage a team with a varied workload
* Good problem-solving skills
If you are interested in a new opportunity and would like to discuss further details, please do not hesitate to contact me directly on 07739311930 or reply with an updated CV.