£37531.00 - £41500.00 per annum + Pension, Bonus
about 2 months ago
Our client is a major global player in the nuclear industry. Operating on a UK nuclear licensed site specialising in safe, cost effective and reliable uranium enrichment services.
If you are looking to build your career in a developing and ambitious company, we would love to hear from you.
The individual must be keen and motivated to help maintain and improve a wide range of electrical distribution equipment on the site. They should have experience and knowledge of a range of electrical distribution equipment including, but not limited to:
- HV electrical distribution equipment
- LV electrical distribution equipment
- UPS's / battery systems
- Diesel generators
The individual must be enthusiastic to work within a high paced team.
- Carry out routine preventative maintenance of onsite electrical distribution equipment
- Respond to breakdown's on onsite electrical distribution equipment
- Actively contribute to working to improve our processes and procedures and ensuring work is carried out safely and efficiently
- Recognised engineering apprenticeship or equivalent
- HNC / NVQ (Level3) and/or City and Guilds qualification.
- Senior secondary vocational education. Ideally Grade C or above in Maths, English and Science
- Security Clearance Level - ideally must have SC clearance or able to attain it.